Nang malsawmna ni ang che | You will be a blessing

 


You will be a blessing


Thanks be to God for the guidance and protection of the KṬP members. Thanks be to God for the guidance and protection of the KṬP members.


Tonight's theme is “You Be a Blessing.” This topic is a popular sermon. In the most common way, speakers refer to Genesis 12:1–2, God's promise to Abraham. It is always a sermon that inspires others to help.

While I was preparing, I thought, I was a 70-year-old man. I'm 70 years old and I'm thinking about my life. What's the most important thing in my life? I'm 70 years old and I'm thinking about my life. What's the most important thing in my life? Among the various questions, “Am I a blessing to others?” I think this is the most important question we ask ourselves, and from that question I asked myself as an old man, I chose tonight's theme “You be a blessing”.


Sermons on this topic are usually about doing things for others. Tonight, however, we are going to talk about doing things for ourselves rather than doing things for others. We will not talk about doing things to be a blessing to others, but we will talk about how we must live our lives carefully to be a blessing to others.

As I prepared for the sermon, we thought as much as I could about the story of Jesus and his disciples, even though the reason why there are so many faithful followers today is God's work and His righteous judgment They are all very impressive when they study their actions when they were in visible bodies on earth. The reason why I admire them is because their lives and their words are in harmony.

This is one of the biggest problems of the KṬP context as well as the believers in our country. There was nothing to say about them in their time, but their teachers and witnesses loved their lives, so their words had meaning, and God blessed their ministry. Be a blessing to you is what they live by.

Now let's follow our bible verse readings.

24Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: 25And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; but it did not fall; for it was founded upon a rock. 26And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: 27And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; a chim ta a; the sword is great,” he said.



The point of Jesus' parable is that if a person relies on God's truth, even if he is overwhelmed by difficulties, sorrows, joys, and other things in this world, he will be able to rely on God's truth Therefore, a person who does not rely on God's Word is confused and suffers. Therefore, a person who does not rely on God's Word is confused and suffers. Sunday school-ah kan zir tawh a, the parable itself is very clear.



In the first line of this parable, Jesus said, “Everyone therefore that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock: Let us think again. Being a believer in the Lord Jesus and obeying His words can cause us to do many things. Hetiang a nih avang hian mi tam tak chuan an rilru put hmang leh an ngaihtuahna te hi a rem talo deuh riau a ni thei awm e. This is our own problem, and sin uses this righteousness. When a person does not rely on God's truth and faith, he lacks wisdom and creates problems for himself.

On the other hand, young people are admiring successful people in sports and entertainment, business and entrepreneurship, academics and politics. And we all know these self-discipline, diligence and so on that are required to succeed without having to repeat them. One of the most important of these is wisdom. Wisdom is the most important thing in our lives. Wisdom is the most important thing in our lives

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.